• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places...

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I was at a local store that is a chain up north called Meijers. I was walking around the store and saw Oakley socks hanging on an end cap. Really weird. Also when I was working down in Sebree, Ky there is a hardware store that has an Oakley case and some clothing items.Not where you would expect Oankleys to be sold.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was at a local store that is a chain up north called Meijers. I was walking around the store and saw Oakley socks hanging on an end cap. Really weird. Also when I was working down in Sebree, Ky there is a hardware store that has an Oakley case and some clothing items.Not where you would expect Oankleys to be sold.

View attachment 206089

View attachment 206090
This is interesting. ;)

View attachment 206089

View attachment 206090
Just went to Meijers yesterday and saw those socks too! They also had lanyards, carabiners, and women's headbands :) It was buy 2 get 1 free on Oakley socks and accessories so I couldn't refuse!!

I was at an Ace Hardware in Marysville Ohio doing an order and saw a small display card for Oakley on customer service desk. So I walkied up front to see what they had. They had one case full of glasses and a couple of racks with hats, gloves , t shirts , and believe it or not some of the SI patches from the SI website.

IMG_3223.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG

I was at an Ace Hardware in Marysville Ohio doing an order and saw a small display card for Oakley on customer service desk. So I walkied up front to see what they had. They had one case full of glasses and a couple of racks with hats, gloves , t shirts , and believe it or not some of the SI patches from the SI website.

View attachment 289834

View attachment 289835

View attachment 289836

View attachment 289837

one of my best friends is the store manager at the local Ace. he told me that Ace selected a few of their top stores in the country to try out Oakley and see if they could sell it. It was a $10,000 min order that his store had to place.

Latest Posts

Back