1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I was at a local store that is a chain up north called Meijers. I was walking around the store and saw Oakley socks hanging on an end cap. Really weird. Also when I was working down in Sebree, Ky there is a hardware store that has an Oakley case and some clothing items.Not where you would expect Oankleys to be sold.

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - image.jpeg

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - image.jpeg

motoGP_fanatic and jbrash512 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

This is interesting. ;)

3. jbrash512

jbrash512 Oakley Enthusiast

Just went to Meijers yesterday and saw those socks too! They also had lanyards, carabiners, and women's headbands :) It was buy 2 get 1 free on Oakley socks and accessories so I couldn't refuse!!

STavros, thisguy and KillerCollector like this.
  4. KillerCollector

KillerCollector Oakley Expert Premium Member

Gotta love Oakley socks.

thisguy likes this.
  5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I agree. They are comfortable!

STavros likes this.
  6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I was at an Ace Hardware in Marysville Ohio doing an order and saw a small display card for Oakley on customer service desk. So I walkied up front to see what they had. They had one case full of glasses and a couple of racks with hats, gloves , t shirts , and believe it or not some of the SI patches from the SI website.

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - IMG_3223.JPG

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - IMG_3224.JPG

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - IMG_3225.JPG

Oakley glasses, clothing, etc being sold in unexpected places... - IMG_3226.JPG

7. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

one of my best friends is the store manager at the local Ace. he told me that Ace selected a few of their top stores in the country to try out Oakley and see if they could sell it. It was a $10,000 min order that his store had to place.

8. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

9. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Until you've become hooked on Stance socks.

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Won't have to worry about me wearing stance socks. ;)

cyclerdoug likes this.