1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a GMT. New battery and pressure test last summer. Its about a 9/10. No box and no extra links. Asking $300

Oakley GMT white - image.jpg

Oakley GMT white - image.jpeg

Oakley GMT white - image.jpeg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    @ Stavros ? ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    You may only bump your thread every 48 hours.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any trades?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such as?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry it took a while to get back.. Had a family get together. I could do a combination of some various glasses and or lenses etc. If nothing interests you then cool too or maybe cash and glasses. I have a Ferrari Chainlink no box or bag but could send plain bag. I have an Oakley Crankshaft shadow camo fire box and all. Asian fit M2 BNIB G30 iridium. A couple of fast jackets everything included. Older M frame green color maybe joker just bag with it. Also a Mag 4s with fire lenses with plain bag. I have some shot glasses I had made also have some Older Half Jacket lenses. A couple of older Valve grey lenses.. I can take pictures of anything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U can pm pics but no promises