• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gmt

Same here. Great looking watch.
+2, I like GMT's.
I don't know of I gotta have all of them but I definitely like the two I have. I wear them often because they have the spine band but are not as blingy or as big as a MM/TT or a HollowPoint. They also have a nice assortment of functionalities- especially for travelers.

Only oakley watch I have at the moment and love it. Def heavy, about 1/2 lb, but love it. If I had money to spare I'd make you an offer but saving for a hollowpoint. I'd say you can get a good $240 on the forum and maybe 300 ebay

20140624_232202.jpg

Did you end up selling the watch? I have a 1st gen (I think) dark finish with white face one and would love a polished one to give it a buddy. Also, I have been wearing that one off and on for a decade would love to put it away for a while. Looking at eBay but would prefer a a true Oakley fan. Let me know!

Did you end up selling the watch? I have a 1st gen (I think) dark finish with white face one and would love a polished one to give it a buddy. Also, I have been wearing that one off and on for a decade would love to put it away for a while. Looking at eBay but would prefer a a true Oakley fan. Let me know!
Sorry mine have been traded already..:welcome: to the forum

Last edited:

Pm'd

Back