• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Goggle" Display Case?

It is almost much done. I need to do is get thicker plexiglass shelves and a better light source. Right now I have $45 into it and a couple hours of my time.

2011-09-05233015.jpg

2011-09-05233047.jpg

2011-09-05233211.jpg

I ended up getting some thicker plexiglass for shelves so it looks a little better. I am going to hit up Home Depot or Lowes this weekend to see what they got for lighting.

I am definitely going to go LED...the selection is somewhat overwhelming.

Need some help here. I am having some difficutly finding or deciding what light set/kit to use for my case. I want to mount the light(s) above the case so it shines thru the "milky" colored plexiglass on top, in order for the light source not to be seen.

Has anyone done this? If so, what did you use...how did you mount it etc.? Any suggestions or pics are appreciated.

I have been out of town for the last week, so I came home for a couple of days before I head back out. I had just enough time to install some LED lights in my display case. As you can see...I still can't get the hang of taking pics.

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

Looks really nice and clean love the setup! What kind of backing is on the back wall? I like the white behind everything like in the new displays

Back