• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Goggle" Display Case?

Another forum member posted some pics of LEDs he picked up at IKEA. I picked up the same light kit (2 of them). I stuck them on the inside of the front rail of the cabinet.....drilled a hole on each side of the top of the cabinet for the wires and that is it.

It took me about 20 minutes.

Wow your display case turned out great.

I too wanted the goggle display case so i can use it for my die cast collection..there is one in craiglist locally but they want 300 for it.

:dance3:Congrat's Del!! looks amazing dude, and great way to show off your Antix collection! :D One day I hope to get a Mambo Antix. currently in a Dispatch osession mood right now lol. You did a great job though honestly! congrats.

shows what a little hard work and care will give you in the end. :D now you'll want to fill it up even more haha.

Thanks Yoshi. There are a few more O Matter frames I would like to get. Maybe next year I will get into X Metals. But I have plenty of shelf space to fill up.

any particular o-matters your interested in? i lost interest in the fuel cell's. For x-metal's, i'd kill for a XX. not sure about the x-squared. I still am in the search of a Fuente Antix but probably won't go serious into it until 2012, just need 3 more dispatche's then ill prob be done with those.

Back