• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Goggle" Display Case?

I really like the white backdrop. I was thinking of doing the same, just because it makes it look super clean. It's also much easier to put lighting behind to illuminate the whole back side. Question though...what did you use? I can't really tell, but I was thinking of just going cheap with some white illustration board, or possibly use some light white plastic. But yeah, I'm really curious what you used as the backdrop.

I really like the white backdrop. I was thinking of doing the same, just because it makes it look super clean. It's also much easier to put lighting behind to illuminate the whole back side. Question though...what did you use? I can't really tell, but I was thinking of just going cheap with some white illustration board, or possibly use some light white plastic. But yeah, I'm really curious what you used as the backdrop.

I think it's just the wall...lol :)

Oh you're right! The lightning just makes it look like there is a backdrop. Nevertheless, I will continue on to create a backdrop for mine! It makes the case 10x cleaner! I like it a lot.

Latest Posts

Back