1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Timmy

Timmy Oakley Beginner

Hey people, I was going through an old room in my house today and found these. I can't, for the life of me, identify this model of oakleys after extensive online searching. Kind of frustrating. Does anybody care to help me identify these? The only other things not in the pics is it says "SKI-208" on the headstrap adjuster. I researched this, thinking it was some kind of model # - came up with zip.
    Thanks in advance guys,
    TImmy

Oakley Goggles Identification Help - IMG_2029[2].JPG Oakley Goggles Identification Help - IMG_2030[1].JPG Oakley Goggles Identification Help - IMG_2031[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 10/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

3. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

The logos on that pair don't look quite right, especially the one on the foam (I don't think Oakley does that). I believe those are fake. But then again I'm not expert on goggles.

dragonvoi likes this.
  4. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

i was thinking the same thing as retina burn. i am not an expert, but have owned at least a dozen oakley goggles fir about 12 years and havent seen those.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I agree, something is off with these.

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Another non-expert, but usually I at least have an idea of what they are. I saw those and nothing jumped into my head, I don't recognize the vent setup on the front, and my other reaction was how poorly put together the foam was, very cheap looking.

7. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Definitely fakes.

8. Timmy

Timmy Oakley Beginner

damn. ok thanks haha