• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley gogles - antifog spray

Maciej

Oakley Beginner
Woud you guys say it is OK/recommended to clean the inside of the lens (or perhaps outside too) with the antifog spray?

Woud you guys say it is OK/recommended to clean the inside of the lens (or perhaps outside too) with the antifog spray?

No I would not do it, unless it is the Oakley lens cleaner..... I have been skiing for almost 30 years and have been using Oakley goggles for at least 18 or so, and have never used any sort of anti fog spray or clothes etc. Oakley goggles hardly ever fog unless you are very warm and stop moving.....

No I would not do it, unless it is the Oakley lens cleaner..... I have been skiing for almost 30 years and have been using Oakley goggles for at least 18 or so, and have never used any sort of anti fog spray or clothes etc. Oakley goggles hardly ever fog unless you are very warm and stop moving.....
I just bought oakley cleaning kit - is this for the outside, inside or both?

you should be good with both, but I have never used it nor seen the need to. maybe ask the store first....

Back