1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I recently came across some of these Oakley Golf grips that I have never seen before. These grips are designed to be used but I couldn't come to actually putting them on. These a brand new never used! I have green/white, blue/white, and black/red. As most of you guys know, I try to price my items as fairly as possible. I don't want my stuff to sit around! I want them to go to good homes were they will be appreciated. In saying that, I really don't know how to price these. I have three differnet colors so I don't think anyone would actually use them. I would think people would use them as a display peace. So that's how I'm going to price them ,as a display not an item that would actually be used. I'm asking $25 shipped to any us city. But I'm open to offers. First buyer picks there color.
    Oakley Golf Grips - null-2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied! Sale pending

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the Harley-Davidson crest ! ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a belt buckle but I'll sell that too $13 shipped. Haha!! Lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a fair price, I paid my Harley belt 113$. We are so overtaxed here...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man can't believe I missed these! If you get any more please let me know!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @thermonuclear- if I do, you will be the first one in line!