• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Green Fade Collection - available now!

Have you tried calling?
they are in a different country, i am not gonna add a huge cell phone bill on top of my frustrations :mad:....:D

besides, i once had to call a company in a different country........I called the wrong longass number, ended up with someone moaning and panting on the other end of the line........2 weeks later i got a bigass phonebill.....guess i should have hung up after the first hour.........but i am a nice guy, i just thought it was the receptionist that had a stutter problem / speech impediment

Last edited:
they are in a different country, i am not gonna add a huge cell phone bill on top of my frustrations :mad:....:D

besides, i once had to call a company in a different country........I called the wrong longass number, ended up with someone moaning and panting on the other end of the line........2 weeks later i got a bigass phonebill.....guess i should have hung up after the first hour.........but i am a nice guy, i just thought it was the receptionist that had a stutter problem / speech impediment

hah....completely worth it

Why is the standard fit radarlock green fade much more expensive that the asian fit radarlock green fade ?
all other models are priced the same !
wish someone would call oakley and ask them to change the price, because that must be a error, right ?

Last edited:
Why is the standard fit radarlock green fade much more expensive that the asian fit radarlock green fade ?
all other models are priced the same !
wish someone would call oakley and ask them to change the price, because that must be a error, right ?
Not just green fade. Normal Radarlocks have the same price difference. It's the same glasses, but before you checkout you have to answer a few questions to prove you're Asian and receive the discount.

Not just green fade. Normal Radarlocks have the same price difference. It's the same glasses, but before you checkout you have to answer a few questions to prove you're Asian and receive the discount.
:Dfunny stuff........but let's be serious, Normal Radarlocks do not have the same price difference

Normal ones don't have that big of a difference, but a Radarlock Path is $220 and it's asian counterpart is $190
but on this green fade version the difference is $60 !.......and if the frame is the same why is there even a difference in the first place, big or small !?

oakley experts , please chime in

Back