1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jason1

Jason1 Oakley Beginner

Hi All,

I have seen the Oakley Gunmetal Twenty XX in Fire and Emerald. I was wondering if these were also made with the Ice Iridium? Thanks

"Trump" likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. "Trump"

"Trump" Oakley Collector Premium Member

Im pretty sure they did. Post some pics of yours if possible...

3. Jason1

Jason1 Oakley Beginner

I would love to see pics of this pair if anyone had them.

4. Jason1

Jason1 Oakley Beginner

Please Post Pics of Glasses in Title!

5. P226

P226 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Be careful, there were two versions of the xx/twenty. The first version, referred to as xx, came out around 1999/2000. There were a lot of color combinations, some of the more popular ones at the time being the fmj colorway (silver) with ice, fire, or emerald lenses and matching nose bombs and ear socks. There was supposedly a release of a gunmetal/ice colorway, but i have never seen it.
    The new version, referred to at 'twenty' sas released around 2012 and was much more limited in the colorway options. One that was availible was a gunmetal/fire combo. There were no other lens options with the gunmetal frame (which is more of a dark gold color). I have both a pair of xx fmj/ice and twenty gunmetal/fire. Ill try to post pics later. Hope this helps (and makes sense).

"Trump" likes this.
  6. P226

P226 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

7. Jason1

Jason1 Oakley Beginner

E="P226, post: 763864, member: 16729"][IMG=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/923/lbS8yq.jpg][/IMG]
    Thanks for the reply and good information! I am definetly looking for the original xx with Gunmetal/Ice. I have some people telling me that it was never made and some people telling me that it does exist. I have never seen them either. Thank you for the pics! I love the Gunmetal Frame Color!!
    XX fmj/ice in top left of photo
    Twenty gunmetal/fire in bottom right[/QUOTE]
    Thans

8. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Oakley Gunmetal Twenty XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470738912.442101.jpg

Jacob Carstens, VolcanOG and "Trump" like this.
  9. CHUCK 52

CHUCK 52 Oakley Beginner

Thans[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell just from this photo I liked the 1st frames on right with orange lenses. Sorry I don't remember the names to all the different colors. If I was there I might like other pair just from what I can see on my little phone I like those the best. All nice though.

10. Jason1

Jason1 Oakley Beginner