1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are Black Carbon frames, with Black Iridium Polarized lenses Brand New in Box with all papers, Coin, H sticker still on lens, etc, They only sat on display, I never wore them, half frames are not my style.

I have them posted on eBay, I realized I should have posted them here, if anyone from here buys them on eBay, send me an invoice request, and I will give you 10% off!!

The eBay item number is 120955422349.

They end Sunday night.
    I may be interested in trades plus or minus cash depending on values.

Looking for
    vintage Fives 1.0
    X Squared
    Woodgrain Jupiter Squared
    Alinghi Hijinx with box

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Please post a price in your thread per forum rules.....Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like I said they are on eBay, I am a new member here, and I am to sure of the forum rules for posting about an eBay auction, I know I cannot link directly. I should have just posted them here first before going to eBay.
    Right now they are at $199, if anyone from here buys them and requests an invoice I will give them 20% off, so they could be as low as $180 shipped! Obviously price and discount may change as it is on eBay.
    If anyone has a great trade I would be willing to take them off of eBay early.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.