• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Half X & Romeo 2.0 fit questions

yeh.... I'm surprised no one else has taken the initiative like I did. I achieved so much in only 6 months. Imagine what I can achieve in 24 months time...

Has anyone succeeded stretching the nose piece permanently to the position where it fits for bigger heads?

Has anyone succeeded stretching the nose piece permanently to the position where it fits for bigger heads?
Yeah, I wouldn't do that man, you are likely going to snap off an orbital tab. Those things are damn strong but they have their limits. I would recommend a looser rubber like the one linegear makes. You can request that from X-Man during a tune up. Those flex a lot and along with smaller temple shocks may help solve your problem.

What are the looser rubbers? Can you send a link?
Oh, yeah man, I meant different flex couplers in the bridge, like these REPLACEMENT NOSE BRIDGE FLEX COUPLER FOR JULIET - LINEGEAR X-Man has some of those in stock, they flex a lot more than the rubber he uses for most tune ups. Definitely a bit more flexy than the OEM stuff as well. Not sure how well it will hold up over time though since it's silicone...

Back