1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MugenPWR

MugenPWR Oakley Beginner

ok, i realize this may be a dumb question, but i just recently picked up the graphite hard shell case. The felt liner inside is kind of rough to the touch, so i currently put my glasses in the microfiber pouch and then in the case. am i ridiculous for doing this, or is it ok for the shades to just sit inside the case? im super anal about stuff like this, and i feel silly, but let me know what you think! :tongue:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have the same case. I use it to store some of my super rare vintage stuff. I have never had an issue with just putting the glasses in there without using the microfiber bag...

Funny thing too..... your screen name use to be on my license plate for my show/drag car.....LOL

I have to take a pix and send it to you......

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I always use the microfiber with any case but I'm super cautious.

4. MugenPWR

MugenPWR Oakley Beginner

awesome, another honda enthusiast here. ive had a mini-me 2nd gen crx si, gsr swapped eg hatch, and currently just a slammed ek coupe with exterior mods

cool so its not just me, good to know! lol.

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I have the graphite, and headliner case, i just put my O's in there and roll up the microfiber and put that in with the frame, never noticed any scratches or anything, but i just use the hard case since I don't have a fancy Oakley case to put my glasses in, and to prevent dust buildup. I baby my O-matter's. :) I only notice hairline swirl makrs from wearing/ wiping down with the bag's.

I've been wanting to mention your name, mugen is awsum! have you seen the Spoon modded honda cr=z? they modified the suspension to a stiffer setting, improved the brakes, lowered the ride height, plus some other handling mod's that Spoon is always known for. I know they aren't so much into engine mod's as they are in handling performance. it's pretty sick looking.

I always liked the acura rs-x type s. Once in a while i'll see integra type-r's, some with the japanese front end conversion with the one piece headlights, in yellow or black. I know the older integra type r's came only in Championship white right? Honda has never been into selling their Civic Type-r's in america because of the ridiculous high price when people could spend that same mnoney on something more high performance.

Most recently, there's a guy in my town who drives what i believe to be a Nissan GT-R R35 Black edition, deep dark blue, black wheels, sick sick car.
    I am in love with MKIV Supra's, twin turbo's capable of churning out 1,000HP easy. :D

6. xmetalmaniac

7. yoshi1984

8. yoshi1984

9. xmetalmaniac

10. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I alway's keep my glasses in the micro bag even when it hard cases. No harm in doing it.