1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jdawg03

jdawg03 Oakley Beginner

I am trying to find a replacement kit for my Hatchet's. My daughter knocked my Oakley glasses off my head while placing her on my shoulders and my left nose piece decided to no longer be on my glasses..

I know the glasses are no longer made but they are special to me and any suggestions would be greatly appericated...

I have tried other nose pieces and so far striking out... Flak Jacket, Scapel, Half Jacket all do not work. I can post a pic if needed. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: 11/19/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Spare parts for these are like rocking horse poo. You may need to search ebay & pick up a cheep pair for spares

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

What he said

4. jdawg03

jdawg03 Oakley Beginner

found a BROKEN pair and they sold for 90.00....

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Keep looking, you can get them for less than that on the bay

6. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

I got replacements free from Oakley UK for mine last year.

7. jdawg03

jdawg03 Oakley Beginner

Any extra ones you have Typhoon?

Looking more and more I am thinking the Juliet X-Metals look very similar and have almost identical nose pad from pictures.... Ideas?

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

Sorry dont have anymore. I just email asking if I could by them straight from Oakly because the Vault stores diddnt have any- they asked for my address and a pair appeared a week later. I dont think the Juliets are the same. The Hatchets and Penny's are different though they look very similar.

9. jdawg03

jdawg03 Oakley Beginner

I called Oakley Customer Service as well as Oakley stores in the area 3 of them and struck out at all chances. They Customer services rep said juliets will not work... if you see any will u let me know. I will continue look on Ebay, Thanks.

10. robbach

robbach Oakley Beginner

Oakley-high price low quality

I bought a pair of Oakley Hatchet prescription sunglasses. I inadvertently touched the silvering on the lens with sunscreen on my finger. It ruined the silvering. I finally removed all of the silvering with a product called plast-x that is available at wal-mart. I kept using the glasses because they worked so well for motorcycle riding. Now I have lost a nose pad and find that they are not available any longer. I have a pair of $650.00 sunglasses that I cannot use any longer because a little rubber part is not replaceable.