• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrook and other questions.

OakleyLewis74

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello I am new to the group and I have a few questions. I am a decent Oakley collector. I love Oakley. I have a few questions about a couple of my pairs. I have a pair of Holbrooks with Hawaii Icons but they seem to be custom because they don't have a sku on them. They are legit Holbrooks but I am wondering if any of you have seen the Hawaii icon without a sku. thank you.

Last edited:
@Zombie55 no sku on the inside indicating to me that it is a custom pair. I put in Ice polarized lenses because I thought it looked good in the frame.

20160206_162345.jpg

20160206_162359 (1).jpg

20160206_162426.jpg

20160206_162418.jpg

@Zombie55 My question is have you ever seen it without a sku? I know of the others with black iridium polarized with the skus but not in this custom kinda build.

It was available in some stores but it quickly went away when they transitioned to full custom builds

As far as I am aware, the "hawaii edition" holbrooks that were released at the Pipe Dreams Surf Co in Hawaii were originally a standard holbrook then the surf shop was able to mod them w the icon and bag, then resku the box. I have a few of the hawaii ones, i will check when i get home. Does it say made in the USA?

Back