• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrook, need help on an issue

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
i got this from eBay. First looking that the seller is based in US, but look closely the item ship from Croatia. And actually ship from Croatia.

this brook look like an SI.

What disappointed is: the item description said a new Oakley Holbrook .... But when they arrive, box is 6/10 that is roughly to be a box but break here and there. And the tricky thing is the right side of the sunglasses top edge where there are two pin, the plastic surround look like they have been glue. See pictures.

Is an SI version finished this bad? Any idea? Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

How about this listing on eBay? This brook is quite a low price: Oakley Sunglasses Holbrook 9102-01 Matte Black/ Warm Grey Square NEW & ORIGINAL

Thanks

Not enough information to say whether these are real or fake or what condition they might be in, because the picture on the listing is not the actual product you will receive. They are selling multiples of this item using one listing (25 have already been sold). The seller's feedback seems good overall, only a couple accusations of fake products or damage. The SKU number in the title matches the frame color / lens. Its probably worth taking a chance on it if you are happy with the price.

Yeah, the price is very attractive, it is lower than some Brook (used) on sale here . I am waiting for seller to reply with a picture of the sunglasses box.

Oh yes, I've seen his problem before. They're Holbrook's.... quickly flush them down the toilet. This should solve the majority of your problems.

:behindsofa:

But if you talk about the possible SI Brook above, yes it is a fake. Today serial number disappear after rubbing with cleaning spray, lmao.
By the way the copy skills is getting close.