1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hate to sell this but sales are down for me this week due to the weather and I'm going to need the money.
    I purchased a pair of Oakley Holbrook SGH Matte Clear with the Ruby Iridium lenses from Sunglass Hut.
    They have been only worn for 2 days and have no issues. I paid about $130-I'm looking for $120 shipped in the US
    International extra-Paypal only-Priority mail. I have the pouch and I may still have the paperwork.
    If interested-Please email at fsaints@rocketmail.com if interested.

I also have another brand for sale-I'm not sure if thats allowed-maybe someone could let me know-I won't mention the brand here just in case

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We prefer to keep this forum exclusive to Oakley products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Understood-just the Holbrook then
    Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    ist the SHG Holbrook still availble??
    i´m very interested. . .