• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrook STPL Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Brand new in the box Staple Edition Holbrooks.
Looking for $150 which is retail price.
PM or post a message. You can email me at alecbarnard@live.com too.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you post pics of them?

I will be able to post pics, but not until later. The glasses are still coming to me. I told another member this and he said that posting before you have something in hand is against the rules, so if it is I am sorry.

Even though I am awaiting payment for this pair, I thought I'd update this anyways. If anyone is interested though I received another pair of these, however, the lenses do seem scractched although they are new. I am considering sending them backor just selling them and not having to deal with it. Contact me for more info. I would be willing to part with just the frame or I could give you deal on the whole set of glasses. I can send pictures if interested. The scratches though are in a swirl like pattern but dont seem to affect vision. I've never seen something like it before on Oakley glasses. Frame is brand new and they will come with original packaging, which is *slightly* damaged.

wonder if they were damaged during shipping/packing....

Buyer for good pair was experiencing problems with his PayPal account so both are still available.

Back