• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Hollow Point Black Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello everyone. As some of you might know, I am a watch collector. Last week I accepted a trade for one of my older Omega's and received a Oakley Hollow Point and money. I already have this same watch, and thought about keeping it because I enjoy mine so much (thanks to 84falcon). Instead, I figured I would sell it and maybe buy the auto Gearbox i've had my eye on. It's on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/151094524093?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you are interested. I am asking $1300 for it. It is new and comes with everything, as well as a Soft Vault as an extra. I'm not looking for any trades, unless it's that auto Gearbox. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Some people reacted to this post.
Payment plan? lmao Cant believe you sold the Diamond MM :(

Username Hidden said:
Payment plan? lmao Cant believe you sold the Diamond MM :(
Payment plan might work, PM me with some details.

Yeah I know, that MM Diamond was a very nice watch. With my other watches though, she just wouldn't have gotten any use.

bump

Selling off the O watch collection huh? I guess there's no reason to have two of the same. That Hollow Point is a beauty. GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Selling off the O watch collection huh? I guess there's no reason to have two of the same. That Hollow Point is a beauty. GLWS!

Not the whole collection. I still have my first Hollow Point, along with my Holeshot SI and will add a Gearbox once this watch sells probably.

Price is negotiable too

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

bump, it'll end soon on eBay

Back