1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone. As some of you might know, I am a watch collector. Last week I accepted a trade for one of my older Omega's and received a Oakley Hollow Point and money. I already have this same watch, and thought about keeping it because I enjoy mine so much (thanks to 84falcon). Instead, I figured I would sell it and maybe buy the auto Gearbox i've had my eye on. It's on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/151094524093?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you are interested. I am asking $1300 for it. It is new and comes with everything, as well as a Soft Vault as an extra. I'm not looking for any trades, unless it's that auto Gearbox. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 8/3/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Payment plan? lmao Cant believe you sold the Diamond MM :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Payment plan might work, PM me with some details.

Yeah I know, that MM Diamond was a very nice watch. With my other watches though, she just wouldn't have gotten any use.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Selling off the O watch collection huh? I guess there's no reason to have two of the same. That Hollow Point is a beauty. GLWS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the whole collection. I still have my first Hollow Point, along with my Holeshot SI and will add a Gearbox once this watch sells probably.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price is negotiable too

Last edited by a moderator: 8/5/13
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump, it'll end soon on eBay