• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holster

AP Jester

Oakley Beginner
Va
Ive been looking for a leg holster for awhile now. I was just wondering what your guys thoughts are on them and what a good price would be for one?

Didn't even know Oakley made a holster. Learn something new every day. Wow. Thanks.

i think OP was referring to the AP leg bag/holster?

Image courtesy of Google plagiarism

AP_leg.jpg

That's the one. I figured $200 on the high end. I was talking to a guy from eBay about one. But he listed it for $300

they typically go between 150-250 with vast variation in pricing. That's just my vague recollection of what i've seen

Yeah, I just found that out. I was talking to a guy who had it listed as a bundle with a vest and some other stuff. I was talking to him about listing everything separated. Now he wants more for the holster and vest than he wanted for an 8 item bundle. I think I'll hold out and find one in the $150 - $200 range.

oh you've seen nothing. I had someone on ebay listing an AP bag for a specific price. Tried to negotiate something more reasonable and he doubled the the price in the listing with an offer that's significantly higher than what he originally listed it for. I was like wtf dude... :twitch:

Latest Posts

Back