1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Just as the title states. PM for serial info. I bought this for $325 and I just need to get out what I paid. I'll eat shipping.

$325 shipped to conus. PayPal F&F or add fees. Add $20 for international shipping.

No trades.

If this gets everyones panties in a wad I'll move it to eBay.

Oakley HQ Bunker - uploadfromtaptalk1418266535831.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Get ready for wadded panties! I got hammered earlier today..... Good luck with your sale!!!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a difference between:

"I paid too much for this piece and don't really want|like it, so I am going to try and get my $ back"

and

"I just scored a few of these for cost and it took me an hour or three to work out the logistics, TIME I WOULD HAVE MOSTLY SPENT GETTING MY OWN ANYWAY ... I know they are in demand so I am going to mark them up 100% OR MORE and pass them on."

See the difference?

You could argue the difference between the two is the trust we have in the Seller. In one case they are explaining why they are asking what they are. In the other they probably have multiple items and if they are not keeping one for themselves they were probably planning on flipping them anyway [in which case some may say they would be more appropriately listed for sale elsewhere].

<sigh>

Last edited by a moderator: 12/11/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I more or less agree with you. I just said too much in my description on my post and was too honest. I have now learned to keep my mouth shut when I am trying to sell something and just put the description and price. Again I was in no way trying to scalp anyone, be rude or dishonest. Just trying to sell an item to other Oakley members.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Last edited by a moderator: 12/11/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    this is a for sale ad guys...

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah this is a for sale ad. Someone buy my junk. Lol!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS. Come on guys someone buy this and sell it in 3 months for 600 ;-) ( I kid I kid)

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Don't even joke around. Someone. Do it. Seriously.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah! ...what fretburner79 said!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.