• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HQ Closing

I wouldn't be surprised if this is some consequential action to JJ's upcoming brand, which broke out timely after the previous layoffs; opens that possibility that he's trying to compete (though I still doubt it) or wants to acquire the property again.
Is there any weight behind the rumor he might be doing a new eyeglass brand? I have heard this as well, but i cant find any evidence of this anywhere...

Is there any weight behind the rumor he might be doing a new eyeglass brand? I have heard this as well, but i cant find any evidence of this anywhere...
Well with his net worth. He can do what ever his heart desires!
image.png

Only this...
"J" ... The New REAL Oakley?

There are rumors that he'd start a new one, then there's the message in the OP of the linked thread. He could be doing a new eyewear brand, something completely unrelated, or both. Breath holding...

Latest Posts

Back