• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HQ Closing

Geeeeez....its not rocket science, they wanna save some bucks definitely it will happen. It is a business after all. The only reason why oakley is still around is the "oakley of old" ( i myself and this forum accounts for that ) other than that the new branding is as good as dead.

Maybe JJ will buy it back for his new sunglass company... ;)
Wont happen and how much??? Double the amount he sold them for????? Not a chance. A possibilty is he might open a new line of shades hmmm lets see "FOAKLEYS" is a good name hahaahahah.

Wont happen and how much??? Double the amount he sold them for????? Not a chance. A possibilty is he might open a new line of shades hmmm lets see "FOAKLEYS" is a good name hahaahahah.

Yeah, the winky emoji was to indicate I was joking... ;););););)

But stranger things have happened. For example, you should see what I just left in the toilet... :eek:

I feel like oakley dead that is So sad because I love the style "Made in America" Used to be synonym of good products, products that had good quality, when all was a child all products from candy's to cars were made in USA and were hard to pass the border
now is all Made in China and Italy monopoly, and "made in "El Salvador " oakley soprt clothing made in El Salvador winch is the poorest country in centroamerica that is were oakley t shirts are being done now.

I feel like oakley dead that is So sad because I love the style "Made in America" Used to be synonym of good products, products that had good quality, when all was a child all products from candy's to cars were made in USA and were hard to pass the border
now is all Made in China and Italy monopoly, and "made in "El Salvador " oakley soprt clothing made in El Salvador winch is the poorest country in centroamerica that is were oakley t shirts are being done now.
I totally agree with u its really sad but unfortunately thats how the world trade and market works...with numbers not feelings

Back