• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HQ Closing

I Agree such disappointment he had but what was he expecting.. the bright side is that many people went there and took pictures

The writing was on the wall when they came out with the Madman and Badman, it was a salute to the end of an era and a new beginning at Oakley's 40th year.

Madman = Jim Jannard
Badman = Colin Baden

Well, I take back what I said. Now that I've seen pieces of an actual UFO I'm a believer. I just didn't realize that Jim was from somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy. That explains where he got the inspiration for Eyeshade. It is from far far away.

Talked to my buddy who is a long time rep. What he told me is that Lux will take the extra space now at HQs and make more manufacturing capacity, as they don't want to ever be backorered on hot items like Oakley was in the past......

I KNEW IT !! , I KNEW IT !! ,I KNEW IT !! ,I KNEW IT !! ,I KNEW IT !! ,
Oh Dear god.... I KNEW IT !! , snob... I KNEW IT !! Sorry I got Emotional :cry:All tecnology, new materials, cool desings, the coolnes is gone First Rayban then Oakley nice video by the way

Lux is like VW of the eyewear world. Maybe it'll take a similarly big scandal to knock them down.

Sadly is a monopoly but accusing them, expose them let them know "we" know and make them pay more taxes will make know we know what they are doing just look what they did to all of and J.J

I think the Hq store closes on Sundays but as for shutting down the whole places. Haven't heard anything like that yet. It might be a long long while before this happen. Hq might be cut down smaller with activities. Not sure about closing up shop that fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back