• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HQ Customer Care

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Was on the phone with a really nice rep today talking about oakley jobs. He said that 70,000 (yes, SEVENTY THOUSAND) people applied for 13 customer care phone jobs. Talk about having to know somebody...

From what i hear, it's the worst job you can have at Oakley. Turnover rate is high for that position... so you just might get your chance!

Was on the phone with a really nice rep today talking about oakley jobs. He said that 70,000 (yes, SEVENTY THOUSAND) people applied for 13 customer care phone jobs. Talk about having to know somebody...
Interesting... Most of those customer support phone reps are great. But there is one I can't stand. I know his name, I won't post it here, I hope one of those 70,000 takes his job!

It's always funny bring a newbie. I can't believe I posted so many things on 2-3 year old topics. Kinda funny though that Oakley forum "recommended" these similar topics to be. I'm learning, that's always a good thing.

Back