• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
On a better note , if Oakley keeps up with this naming scheme we will at some point be able to build a car completely out of sunglasses

Let me help:

"If if Oakley keeps up with this naming scheme we will at some point be able to build a car completely out of virtually identical sunglasses."

;)

I'm not as grumpy as my earlier post might seem. The design is just so safe; it really gives me deja-vu.

Let me help:

"If if Oakley keeps up with this naming scheme we will at some point be able to build a car completely out of virtually identical sunglasses."

;)

I'm not as grumpy as my earlier post might seem. The design is just so safe; it really gives me deja-vu.
What do you think of these? New Canteens

OO9225-06_canteen_matte-black-ruby-iridium-polarized_ferrari.jpg

Making an effort to be positive: I like them better than the original canteens!

This doesn't give me deja-vu versus the originals, at least. Which isn't to say it doesn't bear a striking resemblance to another something in the previous Oakley catalog. If it does, and I don't know about it, at least this design doesn't beg direct comparison to multiple current production frames.

Making an effort to be positive: I like them better than the original canteens!

This doesn't give me deja-vu versus the originals, at least. Which isn't to say it doesn't bear a striking resemblance to another something in the previous Oakley catalog. If it does, and I don't know about it, at least this design doesn't beg direct comparison to multiple current production frames.

In all fairness to Oakley, they have been making glasses for 30 years now. I am not sure there are to many designs left that have not been explored at this point, short of going lenses shaped like stars and other crazy stuff. At some point stuff is always going to look like something else. I think the days of seeing new ground breaking designs is behind us and its not necessarily Oakleys fault.

Back