• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

DSC_0405ssscopy.jpg

DSC_06922scopy.jpg

DSC_0693sssrf4.jpg

Oakley Hijinx Frank Kozik factory custom +red polarized lenses ! Beyond Rare!

This is a one of a kind item and was made by Oakley for the artist himself. Two sets of these lenses were made in which one was given to Frank Koziks as a thank you for his addition to the artist series. I was lucky enough to get a hold of a backup pair if the first pair did not turn out right. I picked these up around the same time his pair were released. This color way and lens does not exist for the Hijinx and this is a factory item, NOT custom cut, if you see this in person its absolutely flawless. It is one of my most prized items I have in my collection. Do to personal reasons, I unfortunately have to sell them. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Thanks

was 1200$ but now 1000$ and moved to auction on request.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...9024838&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_500wt_1413

retaction: 3-5 of these are known to exist - I honestly did not know there were a few more if anyone wants to confirm.

Some people reacted to this post.
must set a starting price.

done.

may i ask if you have any kind of certificate or signature from frank kozik himself or someone from oakley? No offense but honestly at $1200 gonna be hard no matter how rare the lenses are. GL with everything

i think it's $120.

the person I got this from is a well known trusted member here and I will ask him to do so if someone really wants to purchase it. they are factory and it can also be confirmed as it is impossible to cut these lenses without tooling marks on the lenses edges and so forth. I can authenticate that they are at least factory.

Who's the member you got these from, if I may ask

yeah. but is that the correct amount that you're asking? $1200?

The Ebay item is a buy it now at 1200$ 1000 to bid. I got it over 5 years ago from DrChop.......and I paid 500$ then. It IS original and there are a few others here that can also verify this as well. I listed it on ebay and I would not put my 100% perfect record on there if it was not.

Wow. GLWS man.. And you might want to change the spelling of your "HYJinX" so that more people can see your listing on feebay.

Back