• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Don't get me wrong it's cool that the lenses aren't custom cut. But you could make the exact same set up for almost $1000 less. How would one prove that these were what they were? Where did Chop get them from? Definitely a cool set up, I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow. GLWS man.. And you might want to change the spelling of your "HYJinX" so that more people can see your listing on feebay.

DA! my mistake. THANKS....I was posting in too many forums at one time so I FUBAR 'd the titles. I already know that people are going to scoop these up. This item is known in the community and these are as rare as they come.

Don't get me wrong it's cool that the lenses aren't custom cut. But you could make the exact same set up for almost $1000 less. How would one prove that these were what they were? Where did Chop get them from? Definitely a cool set up, I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

but these are real and not fabricated so that's the difference. Another thing, how would someone be able to cut a lens with the polarized etching to be absolutely perfect with this style frame. Only Oakley can do this and if someone did etch "polarized" it would still not look right compared to the factory doing it. This is impossible to forge

They are 100% real and crazy/stupid rare, this is a deal and I suspect someone out there is going holy &%^$ right now because I have been offered this along time ago and I did not take it.. I can go on even further if people still have any questions.

My mistake I did not see the polarized etching on the lens and I didn't read your title close enough. I thought they were simply +red iridium or something similar.

My mistake I did not see the polarized etching on the lens and I didn't read your title close enough. I thought they were simply +red iridium or something similar.

Yes Sir....One of a kind and already have had an offer close to my price

Username Hidden said:

Yes Sir....One of a kind and already have had an offer close to my price
Take it!!

GLWS! Is this pair on the O-review

This makes me think of the WARNING!

I am on the O-Review and have a picture up there too. If anyone has any questions about it I will gladly answer so they know how to spot fakes. I would not risk my 100% rep on eBay, here, or the O-Review. My screen name is "artist-series" on the O-Review so if anyone wants to confirm this by contacting me there, or eBay, I will answer back so there is no question who I am.

I read about that and I think that was about a pair of Juliet's with side blinders but people cant be too careful these days so I understand. Its always the ruby Juliets that cause problems...LOL! but if anyone has questions please let me know and I will gladly answer them directly so they know exactly what they are getting :biggrin:

Someone told me that there was actually 3-5 of these so I will stand by what they say and retract that there was more then 2 pair.

Latest Posts

Back