• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
wow good for you...... you should be proud of an item like that......if you ACTUALLY have it........
not trying to compared collections just simply responding to your comment about the Flores and how "no one has anything to top your koziks"

No No, you mis-understand me. There is someone who has the original C100 and that would beat everyone here for sure. I am just saying that The Koziks are infact very rare and just trying to show why. I will send you a photo of the Barras if you want and YES! it is my most prized possession. Well, actually when I was part of the Oakley Design Brief I was in London for the after party and had a brand new Oakley red code shirt imprinted with Pimple, South, and Barras along with a few t shirts, but that is sentimental.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think you're way off, just saying...

Comments like this will not get you a cheaper price my friend:laugh: Oh please backup your statement

This pair in particular is something Chop made, sorry but it isn't valuable or sentimental.

Username Hidden said:
This pair in particular is something Chop made, sorry but it isn't valuable or sentimental.

Ugh! That is an accusation...,,,, I can prove that your claim is false and I am sure DrChop will comment on this as well - a retraction is in order. People have already stated that they know of them to exists and he knows they are for sale and personally wished me luck with it.

No retraction. Chop does great work but to claim it's one of a kind is ridiculous. Reminds me of the thread recently where people were claiming they had things that didn't exist. This isn't anything made by Oakley but rather a second hand job. You can't honestly claim it's something more than that.

thats also what i was thinking! since he said he bought them off dro chop, that maybe chop custom cut these lenses

Username Hidden said:
thats also what i was thinking! since he said he bought them off dro chop, that maybe chop custom cut these lenses

No Bueno - Bro.....I have already talked to him and he wished me luck on the sale. Ask him yourself???

I expect a retraction...

Username Hidden said:
They would still have to cut it from a existing lens and then they cant be re-fire so it would not get the same effect. If it went through a cutter which by the way can not even come close to the quality of Oakley.... They also cant produce the polarized etching to match the frame so the lens geometry would be off if cut from another existing lens . The Hijinx is a rather large lens too making this even more impossible to do this. This only adds to the beauty and rarity of the lenses and sources here can back it up.
Just so you know the machine that does the etching is a Roland product. I was at their headquarters in Irvine looking at some equipment for where I work and he showed me the machines and told me he sold 2 to Oakley. He brought it up cause I had an Oakley shirt on. I am just saying anyone can buy these etching machines......I am not trying to rain on your parade!!

Username Hidden said:
Just so you know the machine that does the etching is a Roland product. I was at their headquarters in Irvine looking at some equipment for where I work and he showed me the machines and told me he sold 2 to Oakley. He brought it up cause I had an Oakley shirt on. I am just saying anyone can buy these etching machines......I am not trying to rain on your parade!!

Why doesn't MrChop weigh in on this. I am sure he can clear everything up so that people can finally put to bed and misconceptions. Does anyone agree?

Im sorry your for sale ad has turned into a experts analysis thread.
clearly most everyone here are violating the forum rules.
GLWS

Latest Posts

Back