1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for Sale:
    Oakley Icon Backpack: Color - Black Condition: 8/10 In Great condition. I believe this backpack is Icon 2.0. It does not have the area for a laptop inside. Price: $75 Shipped within the US.
    Oakley T-shirt: Size XXL Condition: NEW never worn. Price: $10 Shipped within the US
    Oakley Shoes "Teeth" Condition: 6/10 Size: 13 1/2 Please check the pictures some of the black leather is cracking and around the laces it has come off. These were only worn a few times but would be great for beat around shoes.
    AGAIN these have some issues with the black leather. Price: $55 Shipped within the US
    Oakley Shoes "Flesh" Condition: 9/10 Size: 13 These also have only been worn maybe 3 to 4 times. Price: $50 Shipped within the US

If interested and you are outside the US please contact me first. I will let you know what it would cost to ship the item.
    FOR SALE ONLY, No Trades
    Please see the glasses I have for sale on another thread.

Oakleys For Sale Photos by brettc10 | Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad