1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to find a mini icon backpack. I know they made them because I gave them out as gifts about 7 years ago. Now that I have a 3 year old daughter I would love to get my hands one.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    good luck finding one, i picked up a blue one 3 yrs ago at a supervault for $15

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Your going to need a lot of luck finding one of those. I don't even see those on eBay anymore. But, hopefully someone here might be able to help you out. Good luck in your search!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there was a leather one on ebay the other day, just looked again for it but it seems to be sold/ended

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    at my store we have a small backpack that might work but its no the icon pack. i dont even know the name but i put it on the other day and it was super small. i couldnt fit any of my college books in it haha. ill look up the name tomorrow when im in there

oh im also 6'3 so that could be why too hahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what you have there is NOT the Mini Icon Pack? Possibly what you might have is the Contact Pack. It sells for $55.00 at Oakley Vault Stores or on oakleyvault.com It is available in Black, Black Leather ($120.00), Nite Camo and Grey.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no its not the contact pack. we do have that. this is like one of there cheaper bags, i didnt get a chance to look at it saturday super busy. its a small pack with one pocket. kinda looks like the planetary pack on oakley now. but it smaller i would say.

http://www.oakley.com/products/planetar ... /92270-21P

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Manager told me today they will be releasing new mini icon packs

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Icon Small backpack is now out in O Stores! Definitely worth picking up from a Collector's standpoint.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i seen mini icons and mini kitchen sinks (called the bathroom sink) at the o store in columbus