• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Icon Small Backpack Is In Stores Now!

RetinaBurn

Oakley Expert
California
Just came back from Vegas and wanted to let everyone know the Icon Small Backpack is out in the O Store's now. I picked up a black one at the Las Vegas O Store in the Town Square Shopping Mall. I don't know if they come in other colors, I forgot to ask. I will post pics as soon as I can, I also found a few limited edition glasses at the Vault there too that I will need to post pics.

I added the ruler next to it for scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Retails for 75 bucks I believe a fellow member of the o-review had a very practical use for this bag : if you have toddlers it's a perfecth
Sized pack for their bottles and diapers etc.

This might be a perfect bag for what I am looking for. When I take my bike to the gym, I am looking for a smaller bag to fit my sneakers, shorts, shirt, towel and water bottle in.

Right now I have a huge NIKE bag that hangs off the side of me while blasting down the road at 50MPH.

Sorry for the delay in posting pic's there not the best as i took them on my iPhone but i hope they help

Tried to use my 13" macbook to show the size over all

Iphone in the side pocket try and show the size of them they are a lot bigger then they look!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back