• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley inventory for sale. Updated list 6/11/15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
WTH 29 pages?!?! Yeah I was in contact with the seller the entire time (PM and text) because I was supposed to get the complete set of XM R1 from him... Initially sent down payment (via F&F) but couldn't push through with purchase so I asked for a refund which he did send back after a few days (since he said that he had to transfer from the bank). Unfortunately I did not get to see the R1 itself so I can't comment on the condition of the item. All I can say is that he refunded me my money... Hence my review as "trustworthy". Could that have changed after getting the R1, I don't know. So i'll leave it at that.

Bullet dodged :p

Some people reacted to this post.
Slaying that ass. One post after another.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah this guy thought he can get away with it. I paid F&F but his reputation will surely take a dip big time. He thinks all the people here is stupid.

I will quote my comment coz this applies till now and the guy does not get it still! This is a small community of collectors where everything is built in TRUST!

What's the reason for F&F? To avoid the fees, correct? Not judging anyone, just pointing out the irony.
For me, it's always worth the extra 4%.

Finally got credit on my card. I just dropped off that poor juliet at the post office. Its a shame such a beautiful juliet was allowed to be ruined like that.

Username Hidden said:
Finally got credit on my card. I just dropped off that poor juliet at the post office. Its a shame such a beautiful juliet was allowed to be ruined like that.
He can now sneak it in on another non sale thread as "close to mint"

Eh, one thing to owe up to the mess, but to twist it and in turn say you're "trustworthy" is something else. It's not like the complete and blatantly dead-wrong claims about the pair conditions just went away.

Are any of these pairs still available? :behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
Are any of these pairs still available? :behindsofa:
The Plasma/Fire isn’t. I ended up getting it on eBay for a steal!

Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.