• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Iphone 6 / 6 + Case

Wow, I did not know that, thanks for the info. So which one did you like better?
Definitely the Lifeproof, best one I've ever had ...

PROS: Thinner than the Otter, totally waterproof (unlike the otter), very durable (on several cases i found the Otters rubber would stretch and not stay one properly), the clip it light years better and stronger than the Otter, company backs their product (I've gotten replacement parts for free when i broke em) ...

CONS: Price, screen protector takes some sensitivity away (on the model that has one), external speakers are a bit muffled and plugging in head phones are a hassle (but i believe this was fixed in the latest version if you use the apple headphones )

Tech21 is what I have for my 6+. Simple case, very good protection and combined with the clear screen film so far has been an awesome case. Like 40-50 bucks. Not water proof though...

Tech21 is what I have for my 6+. Simple case, very good protection and combined with the clear screen film so far has been an awesome case. Like 40-50 bucks. Not water proof though...
It's def a 'what do I need my case to do' thing for my... Function and practicality over price ... :p

Rain or shine or mud or snow or tossed across the room...

Latest Posts

Back