1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for SALE:
    Jawbone: Matte White, Red Iridium Polarized. Condition: Frame 9/10 has one little mark by the nose pad. (Check picture) Lens: 9/10 No major scratches.Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $90 shipped within USA
    Racing Jacket: Black Gen 2: Frame: Glossy Black, Gold Iridium. Condition 10/10 Frame and lens are near perfect if not perfect. Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $105 shipped within USA
    Racing Jacket: Silver Gen 2: Frame: Silver, Black Iridium. Condition 9/10 Frame and lens are near perfect. Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $105 shipped within USA
    Hijinx: Brown Sugar, Dark Bronze. Condition 9/10 Frame and lens are near perfect. Glasses, Bag and Box . PRICE: $60 shipped within USA

If shipped outside the US please contact me first. I will give you a shipping price once I know where it is going.
    I would rather sell but I may consider trades. Only really interested in other Jawbones (Racing Jackets), Zero's
    The rest of the items on the link is also for sale. Listed on different thread.

Oakleys For Sale Photos by brettc10 | Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.6%
    PM'ed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%