• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Jawbone, (2) Gen 2 Racing Jackets, Hijinx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for SALE:
Jawbone: Matte White, Red Iridium Polarized. Condition: Frame 9/10 has one little mark by the nose pad. (Check picture) Lens: 9/10 No major scratches.Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $90 shipped within USA
Racing Jacket: Black Gen 2: Frame: Glossy Black, Gold Iridium. Condition 10/10 Frame and lens are near perfect if not perfect. Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $105 shipped within USA
Racing Jacket: Silver Gen 2: Frame: Silver, Black Iridium. Condition 9/10 Frame and lens are near perfect. Glasses and Bag only. PRICE: $105 shipped within USA
Hijinx: Brown Sugar, Dark Bronze. Condition 9/10 Frame and lens are near perfect. Glasses, Bag and Box . PRICE: $60 shipped within USA

If shipped outside the US please contact me first. I will give you a shipping price once I know where it is going.
I would rather sell but I may consider trades. Only really interested in other Jawbones (Racing Jackets), Zero's
The rest of the items on the link is also for sale. Listed on different thread.

Oakleys For Sale Photos by brettc10 | Photobucket

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'ed

Replied

PM'ed!!!

Still for sale. Shoot me some offers.

pm you got