• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbone Replacements

luckyoakley

Oakley Beginner
hi i read some months ago people from europe could get jaws and thru bolts from oakley directly, i asked to oakley and it was possible, right now i have send an email doing an order of jaws and thru bolts and the customer care have said to me that oakley policy have changed and will not be avaibles, could somebody let me know how i could get in other service of oakley? for example from EEUU, or if somebody could buy for me in EEUU and ship to europe.thanks for all family!!

Ebay is best for jaws, I got mine off of there, I know they are more expensive than oakley direct, but in SA I cant buy that kind of thing direct from oakley!! Total BS I think!!

thanks for all! johny and peeza 21 i saw in ebay but i asked to oakley in europe and the cost was 10€ of pair, i think ebay prices are very expensive, i ask if somebody in his zone could gets from oakley directly or store and ship to europe for me, thanks for all!!

i would say order the spare parts from the Oakley europe customer service . . .
i got my stuff from there and it's much cheaper than ebay :eek:)

The only stuff on eBay that should be cheaper is used stuff. eBay charge a 10% fee for anything you sell so if you bought something new and then try and sell it on eBay you automatically have to ask for 10% above what you paid just to break even. eBay is pretty much my last resort when buying Oakley's.

damn they charge 10% now . . .
and at the end maybe pay pal too!

puh

You're right, PayPal is 4%, so you have to charge 14% more than you paid if you wanted to break even when selling something on eBay and get paid via PayPal. No wonder there are more business sellers and less private sellers on eBay these days.

Latest Posts

Back