• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbone Team USA Edition Ebay

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Item #:330788871051

This guy has 4 pairs left at the time im posting this i picked myself up a pair figured if they turn out to be 2 good to be true i can easily dispute it, you can see from the picture that they are indeed Team USA oakleys by the etch on the lens and the flag in the bottom so it leads me to believe that it is not a faked copy only think is it appears to not come with any of the retail components even though the lister specifies it is brand new in box in his description.

Cheers,
p.s this is my first post on the forum im sure ill have 10 pairs of more oakleys by the end of the month now due to joining.

There is no posting of eBay links unless it's your account. Plus you can't prove they are authentic and we don't promote fake pairs here. Just based on price is a good chance it's not in your favor. Looks like he is a new account seller. And at that price I say fakes, compromised account or he doesn't even have them.

Its fake. same deal with jawbone jup camos a few weeks ago. Some random name and the price is quirky. Watch ed the auction until the item disappeared.

You were right i was refunded the full amount just now. Probably for the best didnt want to go thru the hassle of going to the o store to verify if it was legit or not.

Lots of fishy Retina Burn Jawbones on the bay recently selling in the same price range. The sad thing is that most of the people who buy these will probably never know they're fake.

Latest Posts

Back