• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker Fakes or Legit?

NailedMains

Oakley Beginner
Hi all i am new here, i was recommended this forum via a cycling group on facebook as i have purchased a pair of supposedly legit jawbreaker polarized sunnies via ebay from germany from a seller who deals in all kinds of optics & has around 3500 feedback with 100% score, the seller has also been an established ebay member since 2008, However i own several pairs of legit oakley's and just arent 100% convinced these jawbreakers are legit! the quality doesn't seem right i mean the adjustable arm lock on one side does not sit as flush as the other side & furthermore the product code lettering seems to be poorly stamped as if the lettering has bled downwards, additionally they were not provided with any genuine packaging or accessories, the ebay seller's username is: brillenspass & see attached photo's

13692484_1251830181548354_4097441722575991743_n.jpg

13782140_1251830178215021_1124091072359762377_n.jpg

seller looks to be legit (although i have no previous knowledge of this seller). i would say that your pair are genuine but maybe seconds? i would contact the seller and ask for an exchange/refund.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

The seller maybe has a access to legit but returned/sub standard sunglasses to sell on.

If you paid anywhere near eBay/internet Bnib prices I'd return them .

The seller maybe has a access to legit but returned/sub standard sunglasses to sell on.

If you paid anywhere near eBay/internet Bnib prices I'd return them .
Perusing his eBay store, his stuff is listed near MSRP or market value. No bueno.

Sent from Q's Note5

If you're still on the fence...

Open the jaw, remove the lens, see if the pads are there. Between both pairs I have, the SKU is printed differently but they're both real. The "arm locks" can flex if pulled at the ends, hence possibly not looking flush.

Back