• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker fit not as good as Radar

Hey bro,
M2's come in asian fit which are a shorter lens and have a different cut than the regular fit as well as
a larger nose pad. Not sure what stores near you would carry it, but they do exist. M2's are being disco'd though
as a newer M2 XL is coming out on the next release. Think it's dropping with an asian fit style too but not completely sure.

The M2 Asian Fit doesn't change the nosepiece, which is the key piece I look for. I don't look for the frame and lens shape when it comes to AF because its my nose that makes or breaks the hold of each design. I did contact Oakley CS before, and they sent me nosepieces without hesitation, only to realize there actually was no second size.

I switched the nosepiece over straight away as it wasn't gripping there very well.

I've been for a couple of rides now. On Friday evening I did a 30 miler and they seemed fine. They felt a little cooler with the vents which was good.

Yesterday I did a hot 75 miler with some long climbs and I had to remove them as sweat was running behind. To be honest I think I would've had sweat in my eyes on the climbs even without shades.

I didn't have any issues with the fit though. I guess the real test would be mountain biking although I may use my Radars for that

I have 2 pairs of Jawbreakers. I posted in another thread on here that I would probably sell them & just continue with my Radarlock or try the Radar EV, but the more I wear the 'breakers the more I like them. They feel weird at first but I've got a big head & appreciate the fact that the arms don't grip so tightly. I only wear a helmet if there's rain about & with the Jawbreaker arms adjusted to full length they grip just right above the ears compared to Radar & Radarlock which both seem too grippy. I'm going to get a third pair next week to give me some very different 'custom' options.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back