• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Navy one looks better I expected, albeit a product pic. Same story for the white one with the bottom rim being black.

Came across this on Instagram -

image.jpg

image.jpg

You didn't see the actual blue one posted over the weekend yet? I was hoping they would do an all white with + red like the pairs worn in the Ironman Hawaii race.

Maybe when they become customizable will we able to get a matte white or black one along with a few more colors but thankfully they gave us some fun frame colors in Matte Uranium, Atomic Orange and Sky Blue!

You didn't see the actual blue one posted over the weekend yet? I was hoping they would do an all white with + red like the pairs worn in the Ironman Hawaii race.

Was it those IG photos posted above me? Caught those a little earlier via o-review. Sapphire lens in particular is really growing on me from an aesthetic standpoint.

I actually expected an all white setup too for top and bottom pieces. Even though the ones tested at Ironman were prototypes, it seemed like a very convincing combo for production once the smaller red accents were added.

Just to add a bit of excellent info. The collectors that showed at the Miami event have special info about this pair. I will share that sometime soon.

Was it those IG photos posted above me? Caught those a little earlier via o-review. Sapphire lens in particular is really growing on me from an aesthetic standpoint.

I actually expected an all white setup too for top and bottom pieces. Even though the ones tested at Ironman were prototypes, it seemed like a very convincing combo for production once the smaller red accents were added.
It was another thread from the weekend here, they were on a stand behind a pair of heritage razor blades. I agree with the combo was an ideal set up, for me anyway.

Maybe when they become customizable will we able to get a matte white or black one along with a few more colors but thankfully they gave us some fun frame colors in Matte Uranium, Atomic Orange and Sky Blue!
Yea definitely not complaining about all the offerings, was more just hoping the all white would be one of them. But my bank account will be happy it's not this early. All three of the colors you mentioned are on my "list" if they fit me well. Probably pick up the Tour version as well if I don't get the Cavendish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back