• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
theafroman said:
Thanks! Somebody please find out when this will come out!

Sounds like May in Canada. I don't think they want to be too far in front of TDF.

I dug these up today... you can see in the Uranium pic the hinge to extend/retract earstem, the notches in earstem and how the jaw hinge works. (none of these pics are mine)

IMG_5268.JPG
IMG_5269.JPG
IMG_5267.JPG
IMG_5271.JPG
IMG_5286.JPG
IMG_5275.JPG
IMG_5273.JPG

I dug these up today... you can see in the Uranium pic the hinge to extend/retract earstem, the notches in earstem and how the jaw hinge works. (none of these pics are mine)

View attachment 133659 View attachment 133661 View attachment 133662 View attachment 133663 View attachment 133666 View attachment 133667 View attachment 133668

It was sorta being caught on that the stems were adjustable. I don't totally get which parts are rubber/unobtanium. I assume it's the lower segment of the stems (such as the black on the TDF) if there is any. Also leaves me to wonder how replacements will work.

Just the lower part. I'll look tomorrow morning to see how the rubbers would change.

Just the lower part. I'll look tomorrow morning to see how the rubbers would change.

Thanks.

I have a feeling it might be bonded on so maybe the stems are replaceable entirely. Don't wanna pester you too much but how was the fit? I hear it was like a Radarlock but the lack of hammer stems leads me to believe otherwise.

Thanks.

I have a feeling it might be bonded on so maybe the stems are replaceable entirely. Don't wanna pester you too much but how was the fit? I hear it was like a Radarlock but the lack of hammer stems leads me to believe otherwise.

Correct on the bonded earsocks.

Feels different because the earsocks/stems are smaller. I have a large-ish head and have put probably 20 hours on them and they've been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back