• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know what's in the stem. It looks like a hinged compartment.

Also - polished black with chrome accents? No.

What appears to be a little screw there? Im also lost on that one. If I see right the upper portion is translucent, but I still can't make sense of it.

* hold up. I just had a thought about it; I think the stems are replaceable or length adjustable. It looks like the narrow portion is sandwiched and can move.

The fact they are really pushing the new lens technology is great, but as for the actually design, horrific in every regard.

Then again, I was always on the conservative side of arguments when it came to new releases/designs, the less is more philosophy, to me this is overkill and all a bit unnecessary of a design.

Honestly thought these were fake when I first saw them. Would be interested in seeing them in person before I make any quick judgements though. The hinge looks pretty sweet so far

Thank you Oakley for producing such ugly shades.Please keep your new style like this and i will start seeing money in my wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back