• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Jawbreaker stays in place when you run like a Radarlock pair or does it tends to bounce to the point that you have to re-place them on your face after a while?

They stay in place but if you were running, you'd probably want to extend the arms as long as they go if you have a narrow head.

Reactions: DBL
That scheme is awesome! I'm currently on the process of aking my decison if I should go with a full white frame or this retina burn/uranium mod. Would you have some more pics of yours? Maybe a frontal pic?

Thanks!
-D
uploadfromtaptalk1431969398250.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431969409937.jpg

Does the Jawbreaker stays in place when you run like a Radarlock pair or does it tends to bounce to the point that you have to re-place them on your face after a while?
They are not quite as secure as Radar Locks, but you should be ok running in them. I think I adjusted them once or twice. If I was just going out for a run however, I would not choose the Jawbreaker.

Anyone have an idea on when Prizm Road replacement lenses will be widely available?

My local store keeps telling me "soon", and O.com doesn't list them, so curious

Anyone have an idea on when Prizm Road replacement lenses will be widely available?

My local store keeps telling me "soon", and O.com doesn't list them, so curious
The oakley stores alway get way more lens then the oakley website. You should see lens soon tho!!! Never trust the oakley website, your better off using ebay as a reference.

There may be some available third party. Once I get my grey polar I might ditch the prizm road lens.

I have grey polar, but they're not as mirrored as I was hoping. They're pretty dark, and a bit transparent.

Hoping to score a OO Red Iridium or a Prizm Road, but can't seem to buy them anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back