• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own OCP... swap out the metal hardware this week. Bottom third picture are little picture showing how take apart the jawbreaker.

The bottom jaw piece just twist off. You basically need a small flat head screw driver to use on the inside tabs, everything just pops out. I use a razorblade to ply the icons out.
uploadfromtaptalk1440809100234.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1440809124944.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1440809153080.jpg

You basically need a small flat head screw driver to use on the inside tabs, everything just pops out.

Depends, fingers can get it off too.

BUT definitely have the other had to catch it because on both my pairs, when I did it the first time, it'd go flying. Luckily I did it over some big cushion (twss, I know).

The icon and ring swap are awesome with the Prizm lenses.

I heard from O Store employees that OCP Jawbreakers are coming... I wish they would come on.

I'm getting restless about this too as there is a combo I want to create, but I have no f***ing clue if I'm gonna have to buy multiple frames or can do it in one OCP shot.

Then again I'm kinda broke right now so LMFAO NVM I can't do either :(

Now were rollin, OCP Jawbreaker is LIVE!
Little disappointed about the frame color options though, but 24k, ruby, chrome and violet iridium lenses aint bad.
Ordered myself an all redline with ruby, cant wait to get them :cool-20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back