• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ventruck, I LOVE your write-ups and analyses! They are a hoot.

I do need another Jawbreaker. There are easy to wear and Oakley did a bang up job on the design... Shield AND badass... I'm in.

These are the OCP Jawbreakers I got recently. The Red and black ones have the Chrome Iridium lenses. I have Chrome also in a pair of Jupiters and also in M2s...but in the Jawbreakers they seem a bit less mirrored.
20160117_110709-1.jpg 20160117_110649-1.jpg

These are the OCP Jawbreakers I got recently. The Red and black ones have the Chrome Iridium lenses. I have Chrome also in a pair of Jupiters and also in M2s...but in the Jawbreakers they seem a bit less mirrored.
View attachment 214816 View attachment 214817

Nice. I'm thinking of an OCP pair just to have the silver frame and icon holders. I have chrome for the EV, and it's also not as strongly mirrored as I've seen in pictures. Probably just a batch thing.

Nice. I'm thinking of an OCP pair just to have the silver frame and icon holders. I have chrome for the EV, and it's also not as strongly mirrored as I've seen in pictures. Probably just a batch thing.
I also have the Chrome EV lenses mounted to the Matte Uranium frame but that one looks more mirrored than the Jawbreaker,though. I wanted to build an OCP Jawbreaker with Silver frame and orange jaws but my local store was running lean on frame colors. Might need to order one from the Oakley site.

Don't know if this is widely known but it looks like prizm torch will be coming to the sport line soon.

Don't know if this is widely known but it looks like prizm torch will be coming to the sport line soon.

HOLY CRAP I WAS ASKING ABOUT THIS IN STORES, but no one knew. Finally there's hope.

But that's weird, why is it Prizm? Is it going to be the same as the snow/goggles setup?

HOLY CRAP I WAS ASKING ABOUT THIS IN STORES, but no one knew. Finally there's hope.

But that's weird, why is it Prizm? Is it going to be the same as the snow/goggles setup?
I don't know, I kinda hope not although at the same time prizm road is awesome, makes everything so crisp. I came across a pic from this guys IG about it, apparently he's the creative director of Oakley's special products section. @briantakumi on Instagram: “Torch lens. Torch paint job #oakley #prizmtorch #cycling #triathlon #mtb #oakleyconceptstudio”

I don't know, I kinda hope not although at the same time prizm road is awesome, makes everything so crisp. I came across a pic from this guys IG about it, apparently he's the creative director of Oakley's special products section. @briantakumi on Instagram: “Torch lens. Torch paint job #oakley #prizmtorch #cycling #triathlon #mtb #oakleyconceptstudio”

Yeah, pretty interesting that he hashtagged prizmtorch. Really hope that implies the lens is more than a one-off cut just to go with the custom paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back