• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jeans??

O-man

Oakley Beginner
I have known for a while about O jeans but have never actually bought any. Does anybody wear them regularly? Are they comfortable? I absolutely love all my hoodies and t-shirts and really don't want to be let down...

the jeans are not the best in the world but i have a few and i like them!

I have a ton of the shorts, all from a few years back and they feel and wear great. I never found a pair of the jeans I liked, I wear 501s. I bought my GF a couple pairs of jeans from the vault last year and the fit was good but...... the dye kept coming off. WQe washed them a few times, same issue, rub your hands on the jeans a bit and wala, blue hands. Very disappointing.

Their jeans are a bit hit and miss.
I like my jeans quite baggy, and Oakley caters for this quite well. I exclusively only wear Oakley jeans now, but they do so many rubbish skinny fit / over-dyed / "looks like you been decorating" ones that you only occasionally find a pair worth buying. I certainly find that I don't buy them very often - which is fine by me - more money for glasses.

Yeah I am not a skinny jean person either. Looks like I might have to go looking for my first pair of O jeans though, see how they match up to everything else.

Back