• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley & Jordan collab - What's the history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they ever gave pieces away. I got mine at the Oakley Co-Pilot event in 2009. I know the center court portion is the floor in the Sports Marketing area in HQ. I can't remember if they told us what they did with the rest of the floor.

Jim jannard met michael Jordan one day and have him a pair of glasses (golfing I think). Mike loved them so much he wore them everywhere basically became a unpayed spokesmen of Oakley. Then mike invested in Oakley and was on the board of directors where his hand was in making the mars/moons/Jordan mars.

It's rumored that mike has a Jordan romeo and a jordan mars all serialized 0023.
Either one of those would be the holy grail of glasses and sports memorabilia for me.

And because MJ was on the Board of Directors they also had a full size indoor basketball court in HQ! Sadly it is gone now, but I do have a piece of it!

I have a few nice size pieces of the old HQ basketball court!! Jordan left Oakley when Nike started getting into eyewear and they wanted him pimping their gear, instead. Jordan was indeed on the Board of Directors.

I have a few nice size pieces of the old HQ basketball court!! Jordan left Oakley when Nike started getting into eyewear and they wanted him pimping their gear, instead. Jordan was indeed on the Board of Directors.

I would love to see some pictures of the Pieces y'all have. I would love to get a piece myself.

:help::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's national dead thread revival day!!!!!

Call your wife!!!! :drinks: Call the girlfriend!!!! :help:Call your co workers!!!! :help: At this point just randomly dial numbers on your phone!!!!!! :help::help::help: Let them know it's national dead thread revival!!!!! :drinks: Wooohoooo.

If at all possible please call someone anyone really, doesn't matter and tell them: Hey, I just randomly posted in a thread today not just any thread. But a thread almost 4 years old!!!!!! :grin:

Lol sir please don't bump old threads. Jw why a Jordan Juliet was never collaborated since there are pop cards with him wearing them

:help::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's national dead thread revival day!!!!!

Call your wife!!!! :drinks: Call the girlfriend!!!! :help:Call your co workers!!!! :help: At this point just randomly dial numbers on your phone!!!!!! :help::help::help: Let them know it's national dead thread revival!!!!! :drinks: Wooohoooo.

If at all possible please call someone anyone really, doesn't matter and tell them: Hey, I just randomly posted in a thread today not just any thread. But a thread almost 4 years old!!!!!! :grin:

Not trying to step on toes, but if we are going to complain when people post in old threads shouldn't the monitors or staff lock all the old threads. :grin: :lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back