• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jordan R1

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
I ran across these not long ago. They had dark maroon or burgundy ear sox and that struck me as odd. I then noticed the serial number. Only because I had done some reading here did I kinda have a clue what they were. A few pics from the seller and some more info from some of yall on the forum and a deal was done.
Extremely pleased with the condition! Perfect original lenses. Only a couple minor rubs in the finish. Earstems are tight and gaskets are perfect. Condition and the deal I got warranted splurging on new OEM unmarked rubber. Tickled about the low serial of 0746. That's getting early into X-metal history. Thanks for the knowledge OakleyForum!
image-8.jpg
image-5.jpg
image-9.jpg
image-7.jpg

Nice one ,500 odd bucks is a great price,be a few envious people tonight.

Terrible, terrible! You should get your money back. Or better yet, let me help you out. I will dispose of them for you and give you $600.

Here is my address...

:crazypilot:

Terrible, terrible! You should get your money back. Or better yet, let me help you out. I will dispose of them for you and give you $600.

Here is my address...

:crazypilot:

I would feel terrible accepting that money from you. I better hang on to them, if my conscience changes I'll let ya know.