1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling my Oakley Juan Pablo Montoya Signature Series Splice sunglasses. These glasses are in great shape. I would rate them at 8 out of 10. The frames are in excellent shape and have all original rubbers. There are some really small scuffs on the left lens that can not be seen in pictures. I do not have original box but will include the box and bag in pictures. I am asking $150 for these shipped via paypal add 4% if not sent as gift to CONUS only. Please PM with any questions. Thanks!!! Oakley JPM Splice - OakleySpliceSide_zps552f444c.jpg Oakley JPM Splice - OakleySpliceFront_zpsa0674ae4.jpg Oakley JPM Splice - OakleySpliceLens_zps71633c98.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    On the fence on this one, would make a great pair!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Not a bad pick up at $150 even if they're not perfect.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Thats a deal. Glws.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied to all PMs. Price is firm at $150 shipped via paypal sent as gift CONUS only. Thank you all for your interest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    replied to your pm too

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent. Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest